Friday, June 15, 2007

Pinkerton Class of 2007


I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the Pinkerton class of 2007! This class had over 700 seniors in it and was awarded a record 7 Million dollars in scholarships. That's impressive! It also was a moving moment for me personally. My youngest daughter AMY was a member of this class! WAY TO GO AMY! awesome job and I'm very proud of you.
Also my nephew Zachary Pierog, whom was in the ROTC program graduated and was awarded with 3 scholarships. Great Job Zach!
It only seemed liked yesterday that these kids were entering elementary school and as many of us older people always say " Time goes by very quickly" and it's been 27years since I graduated from Salem High. Wow! time sure does fly.
Anyway great job grads and thank you teachers for giving our children a quality education! It is much appreciated!

No comments: