Friday, February 16, 2007

Claiming your money

It's been said that politicians only take your money. Well, I want to make sure you get some money. ( of course if it's due to you)

I searched, and was surprised to find that the state has some of your money waiting for you.

Click on this link http://www.nh.gov/treasury/Divisions/APSearch/ and search for your name. I found many names I recognized that were due money. It's yours go claim it!!!!!

P.S. If you have a friend or neighbor that you see on the list, make sure to let them know.

I hope this was a service to you. -Drop me a post and let me know how you made out!!!!

P.S. Even the Coyle and Lund family are due money- See I do care!

3 comments:

mick said...

Hi,

I am the developer of the web interface to the New Hampshire Abandoned Property Database. One additional way to do a search on the database would be to place only the town name into the city name and leave the name fields blank. This will allow you to see all properties identified as being from Derry for example.

In addition, MissingMoney.com is a national clearinghouse for abandoned property from most states in the country. This site, as well as the Abandoned Property site at http://nh.gov/treasury are free to use and there is no charge to claim property.

BC said...

mickbw,
Thank you very much with sharing those other links with us. My hope is that people who are due money will find this helpful! Thanks again

Vote_Please said...

Ah Man, no money for me, nothing new. :(