Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Blogging gaining popularity!

Many thanks to all of the Derry NH Politics blog readers out there. It has been 7 months of Postings and comments from a lot of you readers and I do appreciate all the comments, input, feedback and constructive criticism.
I hope to make this better as time goes on and really like the fact the people are talking about the issues that effect them most

Just some stats to share with you

Since last March, This blog has had 7,606 visits
This blog averages 61 visitors a day
and the average time reading the posts is 4:24 while on this blog.

Please spread the word about the blog and have more people make comments and share views. The success is because of you! I remain committed to bringing another avenue for people to speak their minds and share ideas.
Keep up the input and..
Thank you for caring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian
I have thoroughly enjoyed your blog. Great idea. I give you KUDOS, too for the way you respond (which can be hard to do sometimes) to peoples questions and statements. I'll be 'check in'.

Anonymous said...

Brian
I have thoroughly enjoyed your blog. Great idea. I give you KUDOS, too for the way you respond (which can be hard to do sometimes) to peoples questions and statements. You give them accurate information...putting things in perspective.
I'll be 'check in'.